Benefits: Health insurance
Immediately Hiring! No experience required, willing to train!
Do you have a bright personality and enjoy helping others? Palo Verde Cancer Specialists is looking for a stellar Medical Receptionist to join their team. If you are ready to work in a warm, inviting office, we want to hear from you!
To be a successful Medical Receptionist at this cancer treatment office, you will need strong customer service skills and the ability to multitask. You will perform various duties including scheduling appointments, collecting payments and updating patient records. 6+ months in a medical office setting is preferred!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greets all patients
- Check out patients after their office visit
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Send out Physicians Orders/Radiology & Labs
- Obtain prior authorizations for Radiology
- Communicate with Physicians
- Other medical receptionist duties
- 6+ months in a medical office setting preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
- High school diploma or a GED