New York, NY 10024
Urgently Hiring for Multiple Positions!
Be the friendly face to greet and welcome guests at this 5 star medical office! Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine is seeking multiple hardworking and dependable front desk Medical Receptionists. This pediatric office takes pride in being a community based practice for patients and their families.
An ideal Medical Receptionist is energetic and professional, while being able to run the front-end of the office. You must utilize your multitasking skills to manage the calendar, update patient information and check insurance coverage. Familiarity with EMR systems a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Prepare charts
- Update patient information
- Other Medical Receptionist duties
- Familiar with EMR systems a must, eCW experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer skills and data entry
- Organized and able to multitask
- Works well with a team and has an energetic personality