San Francisco, CA 94118
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist/ Surgery Scheduler to schedule surgeries and manage a calendar for a busy multi-physician group. This medical office is well-equipped with surgeons spanning the fields of colorectal, endocrine and general surgery.
As a Medical Receptionist/Surgery Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Medical office. Your goal will be to aid surgeons and provide patients with excellent customer service!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Interact with patients, physicians, team members, other offices & surgical facilities
- Coordinate processes and route all surgical orders as required to meet physician and facility requirements
- Educate patients on pre-operative care instructions
- Contact insurance companies for surgical authorizations
- Answer and retrieve voice messages with timely follow-up
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with many changes
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills, 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual in cantonese or Madarin a big plus, but not required!
- Great attention to detail and able to multitask
- High school degree or equivalent
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.