Bring your passion for healthcare to one of the top rated treatment centers based in Lake Worth, FL. Hematology Oncology Associates is looking to add a Spanish speaking Medical Records Clerk to perform document duties on their team!
As a Medical Records Clerk you will be responsible for preparing medical charts, updating medical records, and addressing patients document questions regarding medical reports. Experience in a medical or healthcare setting is preferred! Bilingual in Spanish is a must.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MB1
- Prepares medical charts for clinic, requests pertinent medical records including diagnostic x-ray reports, films, pathology reports and labs
- Faxing and completing medical record requests
- Scanning paper medical reports in electronic medical record system
- Chart audits
- Assist with other medical and healthcare duties as assigned
- Ability to speak Spanish is a must
- Experience in a medical or healthcare setting is preferred
- Proficient computer skills and date entry
- Detail oriented, organized, dependable, professional