Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Work flexibility between Walnut Creek & Pleasanton Offices
Bring your sales and relationship-building skills to a highly rated physical therapy clinic! Back on Track is looking for someone to fill their outside sales role, while also building relationships with other practices to grow referral business. We are an incredibly collaborative, dynamic, curious, and innovative office.
A rockstar Medical Sales Account Manager candidate would have experience in the medical or healthcare industry in a sales or customer-facing role. You will be the owner of our customer accounts. Experience in account management is a huge plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Evaluate market information gathered from multiple sources and analyze results
- Service existing client accounts with the goal of nurturing relationships and increasing sales
- Promptly and professionally answer and return incoming customer and sales inquiries
- Managing visibility through digital and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, TikTok)
- Work cooperatively in team environment to help generate sales and provide customer support
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our network ultimately growing revenue as a result
- Big plus if equipped with 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales, account management or in the medical industry
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer, and marketer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Achieves/exceeds appointment and sales metrics
- Have a "roll-up the sleeves" approach to accomplish all tasks
- Strong presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills