Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist
Midwest Asian Health Association
Chicago, IL 60616
$15 - $25 an hour
Benefits: 401(k) matching, health insurance, paid time off (PTO)
Bilingual in (English and Cantonese or Mandarin) is required.
Midwest Asian Health Association (MAHA) is seeking a bilingual dental front desk receptionist who will be the face of their Mental Health program! Please click apply if interested!
MAHA is a non-profit organization with a mission to reduce health disparities for Asian and Pacific Islander Americans and other low-income immigrant populations through culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate community health programs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Functioning primarily as the face of the Mental Health program
- Oversee client intake, health insurance pre-screenings, and data management, as assigned
- Responsible for triaging all clinical and non-clinical calls for MAHA
- Perform general front desk reception functions, answer phones, patient greeting, making appointments, and bookkeeping
- Bilingual in (English and Cantonese or Mandarin) is required.
- 1+ years' experience in medical assisting or administration
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred).
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.