Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Bilingual Systems Engineer to add to their team based in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
As a Korean Speaking Systems Engineer you will focus on maintaining firewalls, routers, network equipment and more on a regular basis. This role requires you to carry strong network operation skills and knowledge. Extensive experience with WAN & LAN network operations is required. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Systems Engineer
- Maintain and manage firewalls, switches, routers
- Manage core network equipment, upgrades, changes and replacements
- Diagnose WAN connectivity issues connecting sites
- Remote LAN and security management for several sites
- Monitor, maintain, and configure network security systems and manage escalations
- Project management, planning, new site designs and implementation
- Manage the day to day availability and 24x7 up-time of all core and fault tolerant systems
- Implement major modifications to the corporate infrastructure.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors. (ex. Cisco, Verizon, etc)
- Maintain daily workload and task performance of Department resources
- Perform annual backbone network preventive maintenance
- Configure MPLS (VPN) on WAN
- Data Center network asset management
Requirements for System Engineer
- Ability to speak Korean
- Associate's Degree Required (Bachelor's Preferred)
- CCNA or CCNP or equivalent experience requires
- At least 4+ years Â½ experience of WAN & LAN network operation
- Must have a skill to design, implement and troubleshoot data network
- Experience with multi-routing protocols environment like RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and switching
- Experience with multi-vendor network equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Palo alto and so on), firewalls, software VPN, and hardware VPN tunnels
- Ability to advertise and filter 1,000+ routing prefixes
- Manage VLAN, VLAN Trunk, Spanning tree, Port channeling, HSRP(or VRRP) and DHCP
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and Powerpoint documentation for designing, installing, troubleshooting network
- Strong sense of responsibility and be aggressive to complete mission