Danville, CA and upcoming locations in the greater bay area/northern CA
Are you interested in a career in healthcare? Elite MD is looking for people passionate about cosmetics and helping people. As a training nurse practitioner, you would be helping people grow their locks and feel more confident. Specifically, you would be working on hair restoration procedures to enhance appearance and happiness. This is a fast-paced clinic with a luxury, spa-like feel looking for an enthusiastic employee to encourage growth and make patients feel great. Experience with hair restoration and neografting is a plus, but not required.
- Perform thorough patient consultations thru medical history review and interpretation of diagnostics
- Able to evaluate, diagnosis, plan and treat various skin conditions using comprehensive assessment and diagnostic reasoning
- Ability to take good before/after photos and accurately chart
- Consultation and referral to dermatologists and other health care professionals when clinically appropriate to provide comprehensive care
- Manage patient retention and good patient follow up
- Recommend various skincare treatment regimens
- Use superior interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to patients and support staff
- Communicates effectively with the physician and staff to ensure patient's well-being
- Complete pre-operative assessment and assist with physicians post-surgical appointments
- Completed or pursuing CA RN
- Completed or pursuing CA Nurse Practitioner
Job Type: Full-time. Competitive salary and benefits.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.