Dental Office Manager
(Open to Dental Treatment Coordinators)
A Highly Rated Dentist Office in West Las Vegas
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 /year
Full-time. Position starts January
A successful and growing office in the West part of Las Vegas is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and energetic Dental Office Manager to join their team in January!
An ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication and leadership skills. Should have dental management experience or dental treatment coordinator experience with the right leadership skills and traits. You will be responsible for the overall management and success of the team.
- Professional demeanor
- Minimum of 2 years of dental management experience or dental treatment coordinator experience with the right leadership skills and traits
- Ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, and organize
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring adequate staffing to the dental office
- Lead, mentor and train front office team to follow office systems
- Manage schedule to produce a goal
- Create and present treatment plans with high closure rate
- Respond to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively
- Follow office systems, create metrics, and report directly to owner
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.