Immediately Hiring! Optometric experience is required!
Focal Point Optometry is seeking a social, friendly and outgoing Receptionist/Optometric Assistant to work with our optical patients to find the best eyewear solution for their needs. While based in Orange or Fullerton, CA offices you will help clients find the right frame and help them feel confident in eyewear. If you are ready for a start in your medical or optometry career, we want to talk to you!
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure organized operation of the optical office. A successful optometric Receptionist would be dependable with strong customer service skills, is interpersonal and has excellent communication skills. Helpful to have an administrative background!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greet patients, schedule appointments, pre-test, contact lens training, etc.
- Perform administrative duties, such as managing prescriptions, patients records and insurance
- Learn how to present, adjust, dispense, and repair glasses
- Learn how to use specialized equipment, such as calipers, lensometers, and lens gauges
- Educate and assist patients in selecting their frames, lenses and/or contact lenses
- Take patient information and measurements of the ocular area
- Travel between Fullerton and Orange Optometry offices as needed
- Experience in an optometry or medical office setting a plus
- Helpful to have administrative background or experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized and a team player
- Quick learner and able to multitask
- A bonus if you are able to speak Spanish!