Dr. Sebi Chung, OD
San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Part-time (15-25 hours)
$9 - $12 an hour
Take your career to the next level! Dr. Sebi Chung's clinic is looking for experienced optometrist technicians/assistants for PART TIME positions (15-25 hours per week).
**Students working on a science degree are encouraged to apply - no experience necessary.**
As a Optometric Assistant/Receptionist you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the optometric office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative and healthcare fields. Apply, and you will be considered for Medical Office Assistant roles at multiple dentist/orthodontic offices in San Antonio.
Office hours: Friday 10AM - 6PM. Saturday 10AM - 5PM. Work 15-25 hours a week.
- Answering phones and scheduling eye appointments
- Vision insurance verification & E- billing claims
- Conducting preliminary diagnostic tests( Auto-Refraction, Auto-Lensometer, NCT, Visual Field, Retinal Imaging)
- Medical record filing and bookkeeping (EMR)
- Maintaining contact lens inventory
- 50% travel between Selma and San Antonio Offices is preferred, not required.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Optometric or medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Optical/medical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.