Los Angeles, CA
Hiring ASAP! **A great opportunity for candidates interested in Retail and Optometry.**
Bring your welcoming face and customer service skills to this well-established practice that serves Downtown Los Angeles. If your game is making guests feel confident in stylish eyewear, we are the team for you!
As our Customer Service Receptionist, you will be responsible for front end clinical duties, pre-testing guests, and making our patients feel well accommodated. Your enthusiastic personality and friendly customer care will be the ideal fit to our Optical Office. Training will be provided!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Contact lens training
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Act as a retail associate while assisting patients in selecting from our many frames and lenses
- Authorize services through different optometric insurances
- Book appointments for patients
- Greet patients with friendly customer care
- Learn how to do glasses adjustment and repairs
- Taking patient glasses measurements
- Learn how to do optical pre-testing (Blood pressure, Visual Acuity, Optomap, OCT, etc)
- Other additional optometric assistant and sales associate duties
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Optometric experience is not required. Training will be provided!
- Any experience in eyewear retail or in an optometry office is a huge plus, not required
- High school graduate. College education is a big plus, not required
- Detail-oriented, people-oriented, team-oriented