Seeking Patient Care ROCKSTAR!!!
San Francisco, CA 94112
Are you ready to take your career into a whole new realm? Are you ready to THRIVE with an amazing, established company in an EVERYONE WINS mindset?
Connection Chiropractic is looking for the perfect teammate to help them expand beyond what they know to be possible! Bring your expansive mindset, your open heart, and willingness to serve - and they'll teach you everything else!
The Nitty Gritty:
- Your new career begins on April 1st, 2020!
- Application period closes March 23rd, 2020
- Interviews held March 24th -26th, 2020
What we offer:
- World-class Chiropractic and Healthcare is included for all staff members after training
- Great Hourly pay + Overtime
- AWESOME BONUSES for helping the office achieve its goals - that YOU help set!
- Vacation and Retirement plans - Qualify after 6 months of service
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Giving OUTRAGEOUS customer service to our amazing patients (aka scheduling, answering calls, collecting payments - and all that jazz - but in your own amazing positive way!)
- Thinking outside the box - recreating our already amazing systems into PHENOMENAL ONES - that knock the socks off our new patients - and get everyone excited to start and continue care!
- Keeping the office in tip-top shape and ready for the MASSES
- Managing the office flow - directing traffic- and generally being nurturing to the patients and staff
- Anticipating the doctor's needs, so she can focus on ideal patient care
- Helping to ENVISION, SET, and ACHIEVE goals - expanding the office - and get ready to be rewarded for it, too!
- Front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Benefits: Retirement plan, paid time off, professional development assistance, other.
Schedule: Full time. Monday to Friday. Weekends required. Day shift. 8 hour shift. 10 hour shift
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.