Benefits: 401(k), Paid time off
Our functional neurology practice is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator. We are a busy, multi-specialty clinic in a beautiful facility in Lake Oswego. We focus primarily on rehabilitation of traumatic brain injuries and other neurological disorders.
We are open to both experienced and less experienced candidates with the right skills/traits who are looking for career growth. To be a rockstar Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator, you will ne to be extremely detail oriented and self-motivated andhave the ability to work well with others, as a critical member of a diverse team of providers and rehabilitation assistants.
We work with challenging cases, and are looking for someone that can rise to that challenge. We need someone that understands how to move fragile people through a care pathway with compassion.
- Posting payments
- Managing and auditing accounts
- Preparing and auditing patient charts
- Managing referrals and records requests
- Associated administrative tasks
- Computer Skills
- Customer service or front desk receptionist/patient care coordinator experience (Preferred)
- Associates degree, education, or experience in healthcare/healthcare administration (Preferred)
- Extremely detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with others