Join this highly rated medical office as a Medical Receptionist! Leading Skin Care Centers is looking for a bright and welcoming individual who can take charge of patient facing duties. If you have a passion for healthcare, we want to speak to you!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will provide an inviting environment for patients to make them feel comfortable and accommodated during their visit. You will manage referrals, schedule appointments, and assist with documentation. Healthcare insurance experience is preferred, not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Update patient medical information
- Intake and review referrals
- Review weekly schedules to provide patient reminders
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Obtain and maintain required authorizations
- Assist with billing documentation and follow up on pending claims
- Performs other Medical Receptionist tasks as assigned
- Administrative experience in a medical preferred
- Customer service experience
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in any language is a plus!