Bring your enthusiasm and customer-centric energy to this medical practice as a Medical Receptionist! You will be acting as a part-time superhero, full-time Medical Receptionist by helping our patients acquire the best possible quality of life. If helping people is your passion, we want to talk to you!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will greet guests, maintain medical records, and verify insurance eligibility for patients. This medical practice has high patient volume, so your multitasking skills will help you thrive! Medical receptionist experience is helpful, but not required.
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Greet and welcome patients
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Schedule patients' appointments and surgeries
- Provide patients with pre and post-operative instructions
- Update patient information into electronic medical records
- Other medical receptionist duties
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- A plus if you have experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills