Draeger's Supermarket is looking to add a Payroll Specialist! This supermarket is a rapidly growing company that will give you amazing cross training and exposure to all dimensions of our operations, in addition to being a part of a stellar team and family. This position will be based out of South San Francisco.
As a Payroll Specialist you will support in processing the organization's payroll and collect payroll data and assist employees with onboarding and payroll. Excellent communication and verbal skills are a must! You will work closely with different departments as needed. Payroll or Human Resources experience is preferred.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MR1
Responsibilities for HR Coordinator
- Participate in processing the organization's payroll and collect payroll data
- Maintain accuracy throughout payroll records, data entry and reports
- On-board new hires including paperwork and reporting to EDD, union and managers.
- Process uniform orders
- Follow up with employees for future benefit programs, required training, and performance reviews
- Coordinate all leaves of absences with appropriate communication
- Coordinate Garnishments, Levies, Unemployment, and Subpoenas in Payroll system
- Provide paperwork and review results for new employees’ background checks and drug testing and report concerns to management
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data
- Participate in problem-solving and special projects within the department
Requirements for HR Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus