Urgently hiring multiple Physical Therapist Assistants! Open to both PTAs and PT graduates!
Bring your passion for helping others to this state of the art physical therapy office in Brooklyn! We are seeking multiple Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs) with strong ethical conviction and a willingness to "do whatever it takes"!
You will ensure our guests are welcomed positively, and execute all patient treatment tasks to the highest quality standards as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). A bright, intuitive personality is necessary for this customer facing position!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay + benefits
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Instruct and assist patients throughout exercises
- Observe patients to measure their progress and report to Physical Therapist
- Identify and recommend modifications in treatments while ensuring patients safety and comfort
- Provide outstanding and professional customer service to ensure positive patient experience
- Perform other Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) duties as directed
- License to practice as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- People-oriented with customer service skills
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience and/or chiropractic experience, preferred
- New Physical Therapist grads welcome to apply