Urgently Hiring! Rare and excellent opportunity to grow your healthcare career!
Bring your organizational and management skills to one of the top rated cancer offices in Florida as a Healthcare Project Coordinator.
As our Project Coordinator, you will take part in creating and executing healthcare projects within a scheduled budget. You will also be responsible for day-to-day operational tasks and relaying updates to the team. This role provides administrative and logistical support by assisting with HR functions in the clinics. Open to recent graduates interested in healthcare!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW!
- Administers project budgets, manages issue lists, and coordinates communication with all project constituents
- Develops progress reports, proposals, requirements, presentations, and helps to resolve project issues
- Maintains provider applications and credentialing information for participating providers and health plans
- Manages marketing efforts for various clinics and companies
- Provides excellent customer service to customers, vendors and all contacts
- Other Healthcare Project Coordinator related duties
- Either bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration/similar field or minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of that budget
- Ability to formulate project plans and definition of tasks
- Processes and handles confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency in computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Plus if open to traveling to all three company locations (Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Loxahatchee)