Samsung SDS is looking to add a Printer Technician to their Plano, TX offices! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you're experienced with printers and peripherals, we encourage you to apply!
As a Printer Technician you will be responsible for conducting preventive maintenance for the equipment in the offices. To be a successful Printer Technician you will deliver high quality technical diagnoses and provide exceptional customer service when needed. Experience or knowledge of Printer Management is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Printer Technician
- Install and configure printers and peripherals
- Troubleshoot printer softwares and hardwares
- Install and repair printers
- Maintain LAN and computer cabling
- Perform the job-related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
Requirements for Printer Technician
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of printer management area and/or related education/training
- Experience with any Asset Management toolset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) with a strong knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Able to install and configure Printers and peripherals