Beverly Hills, CA
Full-time, part-time (flexible schedule)
Bring your energetic personality to this customer facing position at a well renowned Optometric Center. We are looking for a full-time or part-time, Front Desk Receptionist to greet customers upon their arrival.
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will also prepare patients for their appointments, monitor the phones and perform other front desk duties.Training will be provided and no experience is necessary! Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, please do not call our optometry office regarding job applications.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Prepare patients to be seen by the doctors
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Process payments and billing
- Various Front Desk Receptionist duties
- Previous work experience as a Front Desk Receptionist is plus, but not required
- Open to applicants with or without a High School Diploma/GED
- Energetic, willing to learn, and friendly to clients
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Other language skills, such as Spanish is a big plus, not required