About the Job
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
Transdental Family Care
San Diego, CA 92126
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Flexible schedule.
Benefits (for full-time employees): Dental Insurance, Employee Discount, Flexible Schedule, PTO.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Chair-side assisting and room set up and break down
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
- Seating patients when dentists is ready for treatment
- Chair-side assisting : 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge on polishing teeth and placing temporary crowns
- Knowledge in sanitation and sterilization
- Experience with Dentrix (1 year preferred)
- Dependable and adaptable in high stress environments
- Professional and respectful
Education & Certification
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CDA/RDA License (Required)
- X-ray certification (Required)
Confidential and Private
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.
How It Works
Willing to take a chance on workers who have relevant skills but not necessarily the relevant experience
Show your potential for higher paying jobs by asking current and past peers to rate your skills and traits
Rate a peer and boost their career. Support the self-improving workforce.