Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Work flexibility between Walnut Creek & Pleasanton Offices
*Urgently seeking a Sales Development Representative! *Excellent opportunity for candidates with a retail, sales, or healthcare background!*
Join our highly motivated sales team at Back on Track Physical Therapy! We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our office who will scale, grow, and successfully drive business for our office.
As a Sales Development Representative, you would be curating relationships with healthcare employers, giving them an overview of our services, and closing those sales by making them a referring partner!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Cold calling from a target list prepared for you with medical clinics, doctor offices and other healthcare practices
- Create relationships with medical practices to build a referring partnership
- Actively follow up and stay in touch with clients for potential sales
- Create connections within our communities to increase awareness
- Nurturing established relationships to grow partnerships with the clinic
- Focus on increasing representation, retaining and growing our current partners
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales, account management or in the medical industry
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication and customer service skills
- Professionalism and the ability to command respect and trust
- Quick learner with a winning attitude
- Able to both bring in new opportunities and close them
Back on Track Physical Therapy goes beyond a resume to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
Back on Track Physical Therapy goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.