Remote Sales Lead Generation Intern (Great for Students/Recent Graduates)
Teamanics - the Mechanics of Building Teams
Fremont, CA, 94538 (Remote)
Pay: $15-$20 per hour depending on experience
Work part-time: 15- 20 hours a week
Take your career to the next level! Bring your data entry and resourceful skills to a rapidly growing new career platform.
As a sales lead generation intern, you will research and add leads into SalesForce for our sales development representative to call. You will add leads across the US in some of the most competitive cities, such as San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Houston.
This internship will be a part-time sales lead generation position. It could become full-time and/or grow into a customer success, operations, or sales development rep position.
A great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup without leaving your home anywhere in USA. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies.
- Prepare your target list of medical clinics, doctor offices, dental clinics, and more
- Research sites like Indeed to find potential customers (small healthcare employers) and qualify them as solid leads for our sales rep to call
- Create leads in SalesForce based off your research
- Qualitatively analyze SalesForce graphs to understand sales trends
- Collaborate with product and sales manager, customer success rep, and sales development rep to determine which territories to tackle
- Report directly to founding product and sales manager
To be a rockstar intern:
- Able to do high volume of data entry tasks with intellect
- Resourceful and detail oriented traits are a must
- Experience not required, but internship or academic experience doing high volume of quality data entry work (e.g. data entry or lead generation internships, teaching assistant in a university, etc) is a big plus
- Comfortable with SalesForce/CRM or able to quickly learn SalesForce
- Experience or knowledge of medical and/or staffing industry is a big plus, but not required
- Computer literacy and business acumen
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability
- Excited to be a part of an early stage silicon valley startup
Teamanics is a peer ratings and AI based career platform that saves employers tremendous time from do-it-yourself recruiting. Job seekers love Teamanics because they move up or get hired quickly with peer ratings. Teamanics is a startup which has already helped thousands of job seekers and employers across the country.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.