Urgently hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!
Are you ready to take your sales career up a few notches? We are looking for a stellar Account Executive to join Samsung SDS to help sell their solutions and services. If you're sales-oriented and highly competitive and able to run a team, then we want to hear from you!
As an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record, you will be in contact with clients to sell international and domestic freight services. Other Sales Manager responsibilities include advising partners with the right programs for their business needs.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Develop and close new business leads
- Leverage all channels to generate sales pipeline and enhance sales opportunities in both new and existing accounts
- Direct, coordinate, and review sales activities including creation and execution of a yearly sales plan
- Excellent presentation skills for sales calls and follow-ups
- Lead and manage sales goals
- Ability to speak Korean
- Extensive experience in sales for logistics, supply chain and warehouse operations
- A plus if you have knowledge of the Supply Chain and logistics industry
- Proven track record in B2B enterprise sales
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficient at Microsoft suite
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.