Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Work flexibility between Walnut Creek & Pleasanton Offices
**Urgently Hiring! Rare sales opportunity!**
This highly rated wellness center is looking to add a rockstar Sales Operations Analyst to their team. Back on Track Physical Therapy is offering an excellent and rare opportunity to join a growing clinic with lots of room for growth in sales, operations, or data analytics.
As a Sales Operation Analyst, you will build and execute core operational processes, such as order management, new territory management, and reporting. You will learn to research and add sales leads into our system to grow our network of clients.
In your role, you will play a pivotal Sales Operation Analyst team member in driving operational discipline, creating order from chaos, and acting as a full-time superhero to our team.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Learn to analyze market trends to drive business through various channels
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Analyze performance, and utilize data sources to identify growth opportunities
- Managing visibility through digital and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, TikTok)
- Design, develop, and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance and process
To be a rockstar sales operations analyst...
- Big plus if equipped with 1-2 years of relevant experience in lead generation, sales, recruiting, social media, etc
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools and proactively find new insights to share
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and able to do a high volume of data entry tasks with intellect
- Resourceful with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability