Samsung SDS is looking to add an experienced Bilingual SAP Module Consultant to their team in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If your expertise is business consulting and SAP implementations, we encourage you to apply!
As a Bilingual SAP Module Consultant, you will provide strategic guidance to users by defining or designing processes to meet requirements. To be a successful SAP Module Consultant you will have strong knowledge and experience in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP Module implementations. The ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for SAP Consultant
- Provide strategic guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements
- Document existing customer business processes, identify inefficiencies and recommend system improvements
- Provide backup for SAP consultants as needed
- Communicate with HQ for the implementation management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP Logistics module to support customer requirements
- Full support of users in North America. Identify and understand end users technical SAP LE and EDI requirements, provide necessary training and ocumentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support
- Monitor and report on the status of any issues, proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards
- Serve as the primary on-call support person for troubleshooting and correcting system issues
Requirements for SAP Consultant
- Ability to speak Korean
- 4+ years of experience as a functional or business consultant with SAP Module applications
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) of computer science or related discipline with an information technology
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience in an ECC 6 environment
- Experience with standard project management tools and concepts
- ABAP debugging skills
- Participation in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- In-depth technical knowledge working with EDI related systems and architecture
- Project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing tests, training users and documenting training materials
- Ability to travel 10-20% (every 2-3 months to SDSA HQ if work remote)