Holy Family Home
Philadelphia, PA 19143
Salary: up to $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Dental, health, vision, and life insurance, PTO, retirement plan
Full-time or part-time. 30-39 hrs per week
Holy Family Home is looking for an amazing Scheduling Coordinator to join their family team.
- Facilitate the use of Little Sisters staff by posting staffing schedules on a master schedule with accuracy; keeps schedules updated on a daily basis during regular office hours
- Adhere to the Home's guidelines regarding staffing needs and vacancies.
- Accept and document messages regarding illness/absenteeism using appropriate forms
- The scheduler is required to accurately record and report worked time. Will be expected record work time via the employee time clock, as specified in the employee handbook, when performing work at the Home, and will record and submit a report at the end of each pay period for any work approved and performed off the Home's premises to Human Resources and/or payroll
- Inform supervisors and Human Resources of any schedule changes or potential staffing shortages on a timely basis
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all employee's personal information, or any other Human Resources information to which access is given
- Work effectively and cooperatively as a team member within their department and with all other departments and/or disciplines
- Must be able to use a computer, printer, fax machine, calculator, copy machine, and telephone
- Ability to concentrate on moderate to fine detail with frequent to constant interruptions
- Scheduling experience: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to exercise professional judgment
- Ability to exhibit professional behavior and attitudes
- Maintain CONFIDENTIALITY of all Home information
- Work effectively and cooperatively as a team member within Department and with all departments or other disciplines
- Observe dress and conduct codes, including wearing identification badge
- Meet attendance standards as established and provide proper notice of absence
- Complete duties in prescribed time
- Attend in-services and department meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
ABOUT THE COMPANY & WORK SETTING
Holy Family Home (Little Sisters of the Poor) is a Long Term Care facility that is dedicated to caring for the elders. Holy Family Home provides our residents with high quality and caring services. Holy Family Home is responsible for the care, comfort and safety of our residents in all activities of daily living. Holy Family Home is dedicated to treating our patients and each other as family as well as ensuring we provide a comfortable and friendly place to work.
The Work Setting & Environment
Work is performed primarily indoors but at times may attend outings outside the facility or may participate in outdoor activities of the Home. Work environment is well lighted, clean and suitable to tasks performed by the employee within temperature control standards that govern a skilled care facility. At risk factor pertains to no exposure to blood, body tissue, and fluids, with occasional exposure to hazardous materials and bodily injury/illness. Seldom are there exposures to toxins.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.