Join Samsung SDS as a Logistics Billing Specialist to support their team based in Plano, TX! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Bilingual Billing Specialist you will focus on processing customer billing and documentation related to invoices and accounts receivable. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the database. Experience with accounts receivable is required. Experience in the transportation or supply chain industry is a plus. Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms in access database
- Work with staff to ensure customers are invoiced as soon as shipment can be verified
- Discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Interpret data and gather documents such as purchase orders and shipping advice to invoice customers and final orders
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Ability to speak Korean
- Experience with accounts receivable and billing
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how billing functions affect profit and loss (P&L)
- Experience in the Supply Chain Industry is a plus
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to abrupt changes
- Can create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus