Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Bilingual Logistics Billing Specialist to their team based in Plano, TX! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Billing Specialist you will focus on processing customer billing and documentation related to invoices. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the access database. Billing experience in the transportation/Logistics industry is helpful. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in the access database
- Understanding of the internal technologies required for daily functions
- Interpret tariffs and contracts to audit carrier freight bills
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Ability to speak Korean required
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- A good attitude and ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- Able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to abrupt changes
- Ability to interpret tariffs and contracts to audit carrier freight bills