Full-time, part-time (flexible schedule)
Bring your creative and collaborative skills to this highly rated Physical Therapy clinic in Pleasanton. This Marketing Coordinator/Communications Specialist role will focus on community engagement across social media channels.
As a Marketing Coordinator/Communications Specialist, you will create marketing plans to bring on new patients, conduct market research, manage all our online platforms, and improve our brand reputation. Marketing and/or communications experience is a big plus, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Managing visibility through digital and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, TikTok)
- Organizing interactive events and secure vendor services when needed
- Developing marketing plans to increase brand awareness and bring on new patients through various sources
- Researching territories and identifying gaps for possible expansion
- Establishing and improving brand reputation through ads, email promotions, web content, and overall online presence
- Coordinating contract negotiations with hospitals and insurance companies
- Background or education in marketing or communications or related field (preferred)
- Proficient in computer skills and social media
- Skillful writing
- Any social media marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a big plus!