Full-time: contract to hire
If converted to regular full-time employment, benefits will also include: Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, vision insurance, and incentive stock options
Work from home in 2021. Work in office and from home as we may reopen.
Bring your recruiting, sales, and closing skills to a rapidly growing new career platform. A Rockstar Staffing Sales Account Management/Customer Success Specialist candidate would have experience in the staffing/recruiting industry in a sales or recruiting role (preferably 3-5+ years). Experience in medical staffing is a huge plus.
You will be the owner of our customer accounts (small healthcare employers). You will provide support to our sales representative by talking to customers to understand their hiring needs and confirm the fit with candidates shortlisted for you. Be the liaison between the employer and the candidate to close placements and drive success!
A great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup without leaving your home. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies.
- Pre-screening shortlisted candidates over phone or Zoom
- Reviewing employers' job descriptions and asking any clarifying questions
- Obtaining feedback on candidates from employers
- Analyzing interview results to ensure the best fitting candidates are presented
- Communicating with three parties: internal team members, employers, and candidates
- Building and maintaining respect and trust across the above three stakeholders
- Ensuring timely communications
- Managing multiple employer relationships
- 3-5+ years of staffing/recruiting industry experience in a sales or recruiting role
- Experience in medical staffing a huge plus
- College degree - BA, BS, or equivalent
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication and customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Professionalism and the ability to command respect and trust
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum initiative