DOE + OTE
You are an experienced Operations Leader within the consulting or staffing industry excited to grow and lead a team that will help you achieve revenue objectives and drive Teamanic's user acquisition. As an Operations Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of professionals and help hire and inspire new people as Teamanics grows. Teamaincs will provide you with resources that will help you reach company objectives in growing the team.
To be a successful Operations Leader, you are a winner and results driven. You also know how to build great relationships internally and externally.
Teamanics is an innovative Silicon Valley startup and joining the team is a massive opportunity for growth! Teamanics is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies. If you're excited about working on a game changing hiring platform, we can't wait to hear from you!
Responsibilities for Staffing Manager
- Lead and manage a cross-functional team of 5-10+ across sales operations, account management, talent acquisition professionals, etc.
- Lead enterprise & commercial customer calls, jointly with account manager & talent acquisition specialist
- Develop, maintain, and monitor business processes to encourage collaboration between the sales, marketing, product, and business systems
- Lead projects to implement new and optimize existing tools to increase operational efficiency
- Challenge existing processes and platform functionality, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Conduct resume screening, phone, in-person and/or virtual interviews, reference screening
- Report results & platform recommendations to CEO, CTO, and executive team
Requirements for Staffing Manager
- Experience as a staffing leader, preferably catering to a VMS
- Strong negotiations skills and ability to influence stakeholders, including c-suite, HR/recruiting executives, and procurement
- Proven track record of driving revenue, user acquisition, and increasing numbers; Experience with KPIs
- Data-driven mindset and ability to influence organizational change with metrics
- Experience with job boards
- Knowledgeable with consultative sales or customer success with SaaS or hiring services
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a early-stage startup as one of the key members