Urgently hiring! Must speak Korean and English!
Are you ready to take your logistics management career up a step? We are looking for a stellar Supply Chain Project Manager to join our team at Samsung SDS to help bring our operations and supply chain to the next level. If you're self-started and have what it takes to run a team, then we want you!
We need a Supply Chain Project Manager with great multitasking skills to take charge of our shipping operations. You will ensure eCommerce operations, warehouse efficiency and communicate with carriers. Extensive logistics and supply chain background is a must! Ability to speak Korean required.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Manage e-Commerce logistics especially B2C in warehouses and delivery in order to develop strategies to improve speed of orders and service quality and to reduce costs
- Develop and maintain periodic reports and KPIs and ensure operational excellence
- Able to lead WH setup for eCommerce and stabilization of operation including WH location
- Play a critical role in P&L reviews and strategic planning/forecasting
- Hyper focus on increasing picking efficiency to increase operating margin for all ecommerce orders.
- Negotiate prices with service providers for Warehouse operations and deliveries
- This position may have managerial responsibilities with 1 or more team members reporting into the role
- Logistics/warehouse experience including minimum of 2-5 year relevant experience in e-Commerce logistics
- Preferably bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field
- Able to speak Korean
- Strong proficiency in store and warehouse operations
- Relevant/Related Work Experience can be substituted for Bachelor's Degree
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Solid leadership skills
- A good attitude and ability to work in a team setting
- Well organized and good follow up skills
- Can create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
Samsung SDS goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.