Join this highly rated medical office as a Surgery Scheduler! This surgical office is looking to add a stellar teamster who is passionate about helping others. If you are ready for a change in your medical career, we want to talk to you!
As a Surgery scheduler, you will be the liaison between patients and the medical team. Coordinating appointments, scheduling procedures and following up post operation will be among some of the duties as a Surgical Scheduler. Experience as a Surgery Scheduler is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MR1
- Schedule patients for surgical procedures
- Maintain surgical scheduling system and manage block times
- Schedule anesthesia
- Complete patient paperwork for scheduling and other issues related to surgery
- Schedule diagnostic work pre- or post-operation
- Ensure that all required equipment is ready for appointments
- Verify physician orders for appointments
- Make post op phone calls
- Complete prior authorization for surger
- Surgery scheduling experience required
- Knowledge of Athenahealth preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- High school or equivalent