Samsung SDS is looking to add a System Administrator to their team in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services.
As a System Administrator you will work in the IT infrastructure services domain and typically deployed on projects requiring installation/configuration, decommission, maintenance, migration and support of server, storage or network of companyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s infrastructures. Knowledge of Windows System Administration and VM Administration is preferred. Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for System Administrator
- Investigation and restoration of hardware and operating system failures on servers, storage or network devices and associated subcomponents
- Support customerÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s infrastructure needs and install hardware and software
- Installation and configuration of OS on physical or virtual servers
- Maintain compute, storage or network systemÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s security compliance
- Interpret and solve problems when a user or monitoring system alerts about the issues in the infrastructure environment
- Provide IT support on companyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s office, lab or warehouse systems
- Provide network troubleshooting support
Requirements for System Administrator
- Ability to speak Korean
- Experience with IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience in Windows system administration and VMware administration
- Knowledge of server & network hardware platforms
- Knowledge of Windows Servers 2012/2016/2019