On the lead generation side, you will learn how to research and add leads into SalesForce for our sales development representative to call.
On the campaign management side, you'll learn how to launch and optimize new campaigns by using job boards, like Indeed and analytics tools, like Google Analytics.
A rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing new career platform based in San Francisco. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies.
Sales lead generation (50%)
- Learn how to research sites like Indeed to find potential customers (small healthcare employers) and qualify them as solid leads for our sales rep to call
- Learn Salesforce and create leads for the potential customers you find
- Collaborate with sales and operations team to determine which territories to tackle
Campaign & operations management (50%)
- Learn how to analyze user traffic and market trends by using Google Analytics and Indeed
- Drive job advertising campaign success and manage 50+ customers' job ads
- Use excellent written communication skills to write effective messaging to maximize ad traffic
- Adjust and reoptimize campaigns based off your data analysis
To be a rockstar sales operations analyst:
- BA/BS (business, economics, healthcare administration, etc). Open to other majors with relevant skills
- Plus if 1-2 years of relevant experience/internships in lead generation, data analytics, sales, recruiting, etc
- Candidates without experience that have relevant skills with a strong motivation for sales operations will be considered
- Analytical, detail oriented, and able to do high volume of data entry tasks with intellect
- Strong verbal communication skills to write effective ads
- Computer literacy and business acumen
- Plus if you're comfortable with SalesForce/CRM, otherwise we will teach you
- Experience or knowledge of medical and/or staffing industry is a plus, but not required
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability