If converted to regular full-time employment, benefits will also include: Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, vision insurance, and incentive stock options
Urgently Hiring! Once we reopen, work both in the office and remotely.
If you're talented, results driven, and hungry to bring something wildly ambitious to the market (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk! Become our Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Advisor with your proven experience in recruiting, staffing, talent acquisition, or human resources.
We need a proactive winner who will change people's lives by helping match job seekers to jobs where they fit best. You will use the Teamanics platform to prepare shortlists of top candidates, cultivate relationships, submit qualified candidates through our platform, and score placements.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Uber disrupted the transportation industry.
- Interact with job seekers and command respect to build relationships
- Pre-screen qualified candidates over the phone
- Identify qualified candidate profiles
- Develop talent pipelines and shortlists
- Manage candidate database
- Follow up with active and passive candidates
- Pre-screen and schedule interviews
- Analyze interview results to ensure the best fitting candidates are presented
- Ensure timely communications via text, email, and phone
- 1-2+ years of experience in recruiting, staffing, customer success, or human resources
- College education in business, communications, or similar field (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Medical staffing or healthcare experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Professionalism and the ability to command respect and trust
- Knowledge of human resources (HR) is a plus
Teamanics goes beyond a resume to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.