Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Transportation Coordinator to oversee and facilitate their inbound ocean operations of their Plano, TX warehouse! You will effectively monitor shipments and keep transportation running smoothly.
You will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure shipment delivery and actively communicate with shipment lines. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution. Logistics experience is a plus! Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Transportation Coordinator
- Actively monitor shipment and verify delivery of all shipments
- Use best efforts to keep related parties notified of all shipment problems and work to resolve the issues
- Promptly inform the other party with respect to all problems associated with a shipment and/or customer dissatisfaction
- Actively communicate with shipping lines, truckers, freight receivers and internal related parties including supply chain planners
Requirements for Transportation Coordinator
- 1+ years of relevant experience in logistics is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Data entry skills
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, especially for MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel)