Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring a Remote Bilingual Software Project Manage! Work from the comfort of your home!
Samsung SDS is looking for a remote Bilingual Software Project Manager who is committed to being a team player! Their office is based in New Jersey. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Software Project Manager you will be responsible for creating a development project proposal including project benefits, objectives, and scopes. Extensive experience in Technical Project Management required. Ability to speak Korean Required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Software Project Manager
- Create a development project proposal including project benefits, objectives, and scopes.
- Develop a detailed project plan including the WBS and resource plan
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the flawless execution of projects
- Execute each phase of the project from the requirement gathering, to-be system design, development, QA, and go-live successfully
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Detect, report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Requirements for Software Project Manager
- Bilingual (Korean) required
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field required
- 10+ years of experience as a technical project manager required
- Experiences in 3 months to 1 year period short-term system development projects are preferred
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (Java and JEE technology preferred)
- Excellent presentation, client-facing and internal communication (written & verbal) skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to create and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Excellent documentation skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Business travels to client sites in the US maybe required (30% or above)