Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Help Desk Technician to support the team in Ridgefield Park, NJ. If IT Helpdesk is your expertise and you have excellent customer service skills, then we want to talk to you!
As a Bilingual IT Technician, you will be a point of contact for supporting others with IT challenges. You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. The ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Technician
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for internal applications, hardware, mobile, and remote technology
- Follow up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding the status and closure of incidents/requests
- Provide VIP Support for Executives
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware, software, and network problems
- Escalate issues to third-level support teams
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- Travel up to 10 % of the time
Requirements for IT Technician
- 4+ years of Corporate Help Desk, Desktop Support experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10/11, Office 2016/2019/2021, PC hardware, Remote Support, and VPN
- Ability to speak Korean
- Experience with Help Desk ticket tracking software and remote desktop support tools
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, SCCM, and Active Directory
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA's
- Excellent communications and customer support skills