an hour + benefits
Immediately hiring a Teller Lead at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your customer service or financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Teller Lead provides top notch customer service to our customers who come into our Golden Triangle location. You will work with customers to open new accounts, look at additional services that would help our customers to fulfill their financial needs and overall help to fulfill customers financial needs.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Teller Lead
- Plan warehouse's space
- Leads the daily activities of client service associates
- Coaches and counsels branch staff by providing on-the-job training
- Identify and address clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include:
- opening new accounts
- issuing counter checks
- performing account maintenance
- issuing/activation ATM cards
- performing money transfers
- ordering checks
- receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolve clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
- Identify and maximize cross-selling bank opportunities through exploring clients needs
Requirements for Teller Lead
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a banking or Client Service Associate capacity
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering, and balancing
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs