an hour + benefits
Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Transportation and Production Supervisor!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Production Supervisor to oversee and facilitate the drayage operations of their Plano, TX location! You will effectively monitor and manage the shipment processes.
As a Production Supervisor, you will manage relationships with carriers and monitor delivery schedules. This role is a critical support function and plays a key role in driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Monitor and manage the drayage process of shipment movement
- Search plan B drayage carriers in case of lack of capacities
- Share daily container delivery schedules with drayage carriers
- Track and trace select LSPs
- Report KPI's for drayage deliveries
- Document actions and improvement plans properly, and verify plan's effectiveness
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- 2+ years of transportation or supply chain logistics experience
- Strong understanding of international transportation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, PP, Word
- Able to work with teams and problem solve
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Able to travel up to 20% in domestic and international