Full Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Transportation and Production Supervisor!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Production Supervisor to oversee and facilitate the drayage operations of their Plano, TX location! You will effectively monitor and manage the shipment processes.
As a Production Supervisor, you will manage relationships with carriers and monitor delivery schedules. This role is a critical support function and plays a key role in driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Production Supervisor
- Monitor and manage the drayage process of shipment movement
- Search plan B drayage carriers in case of lack of capacities
- Share daily container delivery schedules with drayage carriers
- Track and trace select LSPs
- Report KPI’s for drayage deliveries
- Document actions and improvement plans properly, and verify plan's effectiveness
Requirements for Production Supervisor
- 2+ years of transportation or supply chain logistics experience
- Strong understanding of international transportation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, PP, Word
- Able to work with teams and problem solve
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Able to travel up to 20% in domestic and international