Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Bilingual Transportations Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Bilingual Logistics Analyst to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Bilingual Logistics Analyst you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Extensive experience in warehouse operations or supply chain logistics and ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Analyst (Bilingual/Korean)
- Collaborate with a project team
- Conduct an analysis of the company's identity and positioning
- Collect information about the client's business
- Develop statistical models to evaluate different marketing tactics
- Work closely with company executives and high-level management
- Rollout a plan for the new brand with key performance indicators
- Work with project members in the delivery of client engagements and associated outputs
- Develop and work with the team to establish future-facing insights, implications, and
- Make recommendations and deliver advice
- Demonstrate the ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
Requirements for Logistics Analyst (Bilingual/Korean)
- 2+ years of experience in warehouse operation
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Bilingual Korean/English Required
- Relevant Logistics Industry Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word)
- Ability to travel (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Korea): 30%