Urgently hiring a Transportation Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Transportation Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Plano, TX warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Transportation Coordinatoryou will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Transportation Coordinator
- Coordinate domestic and export freight shipments
- Quote, book, secure all documents for import customs clearance
- Develop plans to align organizational objectives with achievable targets intended to meet leadership expectations
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports to provide shipment status
- Coordinate with logistics service providers on vessel schedules, docs, and payment status with accounting
Requirements for Transportation Coordinator
- Bilingual in Korean, required
- Good to have 1+ years of global logistics experience, not required
- Four-year Bachelor's degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- High degree of attention to detail