Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global logistics market with unique logistics services and innovative IT technology. They need a stellar Warehouse Coordinator to take charge of operations and cargo supervision. If you want to work for a company that values you, we want to hear from you!
As a Warehouse Coordinator you will be involved with all aspects of cargo in and out of the facility. You will coordinate loads, meet cutoff times and perform inventory management. Warehouse operations and supervisory experience is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Coordinate all outbound and inbound loads as needed
- Process pre-claims to airlines and/or handling agents when cargo arrives damaged
- Check that all cargo leaves in good condition for our customers
- Ensure cargo departs to airlines meeting cutoff times
- Verify weight discrepancies and communicate to the appropriate team
- Provide daily recount of all remaining cargo in warehouse for physical inventory check
- Provide security and escort coordination depending on airlines and amount of cargo pick up
- Build up / break down supervision of ULDs being properly built and handled
- Monitor DG handling making sure dangerous goods are segregated and loaded correctly
- Maintain communication with warehouse, operations and handling agent personnel
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations required
- 1+ years’ supervisory experience required
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus!
- High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred