an hour + benefits
Immediately Hiring a Warehouse Worker! Competitive Benefits Offered!
Join this US Based International Logistics and Freight Forwarding Company as a Warehouse Worker. This company is dedicated to providing excellent business support across diverse industry verticals and to individuals worldwide.
As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for transporting material from trailers to storage locations. Excellent benefits offered with this role!
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Unload inbound trailers and place goods into appropriate storage bins / floor locations
- Accurate documentation of inventory
- Sort and store temperature controlled items in appropriate refrigerated rooms
- Assemble paperwork from CSR and places orders on pallets or shelves
- Wrap and ship skids
- Operate forklift/truck or pallet jack and other designated equipment to move, put away or retrieve specified materials according to safety rules and regulations
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Experience in warehouse is helpful
- Great communication skills
- Forklift Operator Certificate a plus